The fifth and six crossings of the continent were a huge success. There was some bad weather and a few bumpy rides, but in general the family is getting better and better at enjoying the sights from the little plane and the adventure of traveling in little hops across our nation.
We had a separate blog for the trip and we will probably continue that tradition on future trips. It is on Blogger, though, which is a great platform for being able to mail in updates and a terrible platform otherwise. The important entries will move here (currently a WordPress blog).
This post serves as a directory for all of the Spring Break posts, since some of them will be dated back to when they were written. It also has a link to a bunch of the photographs from the trip. We actually had a video camera with us and did not shoot a single movie.
- March 28: The Plan
- March 29: (Flying) Ciderhouse Rules
- April 3: Rudy’s Summary from DC
- April 5: Dexter’s Summary
- April 7: Rudy’s Museum Review
- April 12: The Complete Trip (Colin’s flying journal)
- Images on Our MobileMe Webpage
- FBO’s we visited along the way